Admission procedure for Methodist is same as with other engineering colleges in the state i.e, through a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Tech Courses:
• EAMCET Rank - Based on merit of rank students are eligible to attend counselling.
• Student should pass Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
• 70% of seats are allotted based on the merit in EAMCET exam.
• 30 % of the seats are for Management / NRI candidates.
• Diploma holders are admitted through lateral entry scheme based on the merit in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana. Students will be admitted in second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake.