INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Note: Admissions will be made as per the relevant rules/guidelines issued by the Government of Telangana and Competent Authority.
As per G.O. Ms. No. 13 [Higher Education (TE/A2) Department] dated 14.08.2014 issued by the Govt. of Telangana “The Management of the College has an option to call upon the selected candidates to appear in person for interview to substantiate their credibility and financial capacity to its satisfaction. In the event of the management finding that any of the selected candidates is not suitable for admission, the management shall be at liberty to reject the candidature of such candidates”
Available Seats under B- Category:
|‘B’ Category Seats (30%)||36||36||36||36||18|
Note: The above seats Includes 15% NRI Seats:
COPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION:
- 10th Class Certificate or equivalent examination.
- Marks Memo of Intermediate or equivalent examination (10+2)
- Demand Draft / Cash for Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) (non-refundable) drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Principal, Methodist College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad. for registration of the application.
- EAMCET-2017 / JEE-Main – 2017 Rank Card.
- Application forms can be obtained from the college/down load from college website between 11.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M. on all working days.
- Filled in applications shall be submitted in the college on all working days between 11.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M. along with application fee.
- The Candidates may also submit their application through Online Portal.
- Admissions will be made strictly as per the guidelines of Govt. of Telangana & Competent Authority issued from time to time.
- Allotment of seat will be subject to the availability of the seats in the preferred branch.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 29-06-2017.
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected.