|S No||Date||Topic||Audience||Name & Designation of the Guest||No of Students attended||Industry/Institute||Photo 1||Report on Guest Lecture||Outcome of the program|
|1||11-Apr-16||Awareness programm on green buildings||III & IV year Civil engg students||Ms.Akansha Rathi, Engineer -Green Buildings, IGBC Accredited Professional & Ms.Vaishnavi, Engineer -Green Buildings, IGBC Accredited Professional||80||Indian Green Building Council CII - Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre, Survey # 64, Kothaguda Post, Near HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. PIN 500 084 Ph: 040-44185150||We are pleased to inform you that the Department of Civil Engineering have organized a guest lecture on Awareness program on green buildings awareness delivered by Akansha Rathi and Vaishnavi Paturu, IGBC Accredited professionals, Indian Green Building Council, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Hyderabad on 11-04-2016 from 10.00 AM to 1.00PM. The faculty and students (80 pax) of Civil Engineering Department have attended the session and made it successful. Prof.Kalidas Nitturkar has invited the resource persons and briefly addressed the gathering. |
Following topics have been covered in their presentation.
Need for Green Buildings
Green Building Movement in India
What Green Building Taught us
Green Building Concepts
Green Building Congress 2016
|1) Students understood the fundamental difference between green building v/s conventional buildings.
2) Students enrollment for internship program at IGBC, CII.
3) IGBC Professional Exam Certification in online portal
4) A proposed site visit to IGBC Campus, Hyderabad ( A Green Building)
|2||8-Nov-16||Geust lecture on "Total Station & GPS"||III & IV year Civil engg students||Sri T.K.Sahu, Faculty of TS & LIS, IISM, Survey of India, Uppal||92||Indian Institute of Surveying & Mapping, Survey of India, Uppal|
|INDUSTRIAL VISIT (2016-2017)|
|S No||Date||Industrial visit||Name & Designation of the Faculty Accompanied||No of students attended||Year||Photo|
|1||09-Nov-2016 & 10-Nov-2017||IISM,Survey of India, Uppal||R.Srikanth, Assistant Professor, & D.Bharath, Assistant Professor||92||3/4 Civil A & B|
- Visit to NAAC, Hitech city, Madhapur on --20/9/14
- Visit to Engineering Research laboratories, Himayat Sagar on --18/10/14
- Visit to ICRISAT, near BHEL on --7/2/15
- Visit to Survey of India on-- 7/3/15
- A Guest Lecture was organised by the Departmenta on 04-09-2014. The resource person was. M.K.Srinivas, DIRECTOR (C.W.C)
- A Guest Lecture was organised by the Departmenta on 13-10-2014. The resource person was. Srii. Lalith Narayana, Training and Placement Officer.