EEE HOD Profile
|Associate Professor/HOD -EEE|
|Faculty name:||Mrs Y Mastanamma|
|Qualification:||B.Tech(EEE), M.E(IDC),M.Tech(CS) , MISTE|
|E-mail Id :||email@example.com|
|Teaching Experience:||17 years|
|Previous working Experience:||1) Worked as Asst. Professor in EEE dept. of Noor college of Engg & Tech. Shadnagar from 10/6/1999 to 3/2/02.
2) Worked as Asst. Professor (adhoc) in EEE dept. of ISS college of IT Engg forWomen (now College Name changed as Bhoj Reddy Engg. College for Women, Hyd) from 4/2/02 to 18/6/03.
3) Worked as Asst. professor (Ratified) in EEE dept. of Bhoj Reddy Engg. College for
Women, Hyd from 19/6/03 to 20/8/06.
4) Worked as Assoc. professor (adhoc) in EEE dept. of Bhoj Reddy Engg. College for
Women, Hyd from 21/8/06 to 20/4/07.
5) Worked as Associate Professor (Ratified)/HOD in EEE dept. of Sai Spurthi Institute
of Technology from 23/05/07 to 23/5/2013.
6) Worked as Associate Professor/ HOD in EEE dept. of Bhoj Reddy
Engineering College for Women, Hyd from 3/07/2013 to 30/06/2017.
Obtained SSC from Board of Secondary Education Z.P.High School, Yarramvari Palem Prakasam(Dt.) March,1992 83.0% (First Division).
Obtained Intermediate (M.P.C) from Board of Intermediate Education, National Minority Junior College, Kothapet,Chirala in March,1994 with 86.9 % (First class with Distinction)
Obtained B. TECH (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from Acharya Nagarjuna University ,Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla,Guntur(Dt.) in 1999 with 77.4% (First class with Distinction)
Obtained M TECH (Computer Science) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally in April,2004 with 85% (FirstClass with Distinction)
Obtained M E (Industrial drives &Control) from Osmania University , OU College of Engineering, HYD in February,2008 with 73.6% (First Division).
|Area of Specialization:||Industrial Drives and Control|
|Subject Handled:||I) Static Drives
II) Utilization of Electrical Energy
III) HVDC Transmission
IV) Electrical Machines-I ,II,III
V) Control Systems
VI) Electrical Circuits
VII) Network Theory VIII) Power Electronics IX) Power systems Operation and Control X)Switching Teory and Logic design
|Research Publications:||1. Published a research paper titled Electric Vehicle Mathematical Modelling and Simulation Using MATLAB-Simulink in International Organization of Scientific Research Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(IOSR-JEEE) , Volume 12, issue 4 , July-August 2017.
2. Published a research paper titled Investigation of UPQC for power quality distortions in DFIG based wind farms in The Journal of CPRI , Volume 12,Issue 4,December 2016, ISSN: 0973-0338
3. Presented a paper on titled Investigation of UPQC for Power Quality Distortions in DFIG based Wind Farms " on 29/10/16 at the National Conference on "Recent Trends in Power Systems & Drives-2016 (RTPSD- 2016)" Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology during 28th -29th October, 2016.
4. Published paper titled Harmonic Analysis of Doubly Fed Induction Generator for Wind Energy Conversion System Using MATLAB/Simulink in IJAREEIE Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2015.
5. Presented paper titled Modeling and Performance Analysis of a Standalone Wind-PV Hybrid Generation System in international conference on 5/9/14 to 6/9/14 at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, HYD.
6. Published paper titled Harmonic Analysis and Performance Improvement of A Wind Energy Conversion System Using 84 Pulse STATCOM in the International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 1 Issue 9, November- 2012.
7. Published paper titled Power quality Improvement in Windmill system using STATCOM in 3 rd International Conference on Computer Technolgy and Development(ICCTD) 2011at China, Chendugu , Nov 25 to27 th 2011.
8. Presented paper title New single phase near Unity power factor PWM Converter Inverter Fed Three Phase Induction Motor presented &published in National Conference on Emerging Technologies In Electrical Engineering (NCEEE-10) at Vallamai Engineering College, SRM University, Chennai.
9. Published paper titled Analysis of Windmill System with STATCOM by MATLAB/SIMULINK in International conference iCORET2011 PSG college of Technology Dec 2011.
|WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS ATTENDED||1. Attended a two day workshop on Power Quality-Harmonic Analysis for Power Systems at Osmania University College of Engineering (OUCE(A)on 19 th and 20 th September 2016.
2. One Week Training Programme on Power Electronics and Drives for Vehicular Systems-Technology Status & Future Trends from 23rd to 28th November, 2015 at University college of engineering (A), Osmania university, Hyderabad.
3. Attended a National conference on Power and Distribution (NCPD-14) during 6-7 February 2014conducted by Central Power Research Institute, HYD
4. Faculty empowerment workshop mission 10X on 16th to 20th April 2012 at SSIT, B.Gangaram.
5. Three day work shop on Application of Power Electronics in Distribution Systems from 22/12/11 to 24/12/11 at GNITS (for women), Hyd.
6. Two day work shop on Development & Implementation of Intelligent Controllers
for Electrical Machines and Power Systems from 5/8/10 to 6/8/10. At KLU,
Vaddeswaram , Guntur(dt). A.P.
7. Attended 3 day workshop on Intelligent Facts Controllers at NIT, Warangal from 2/6/08 to 4/6/08.
8. Attended 2 day National level workshop on Power Electronic Applications to Drives at Vignan Engineering College, Vadlamudi, Guntur(Dt.) from 29/8/08 to 30/8/08.
9. Attended 10 days orientation course for NSS program officers at Osmania university Hyd from 6/03/03 to 15/03/03.
10. Attended 2 day workshop on Intelligent drives at Bhoj Reddy Engg. College for
11. Attended 2 day workshop on Power Electronics at CVR College of Engg., Hyd.