- The Mechanical Engineering Department strives to impart quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally competitive Mechanical Engineers.
- Maintaining state-of-the-art research facilities to provide its students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge.
- To develop linkages with world class R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
- Strives to maintain a supportive infrastructure and environment that encourages diversity and rewards teamwork and collaboration.
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering strives for excellence in education and targeted research themes in emerging areas, with an aim to become one of the leaders in the education field for engineering students.
The objective of our program is to prepare our graduates for successful professional practice by providing both fundamental and advanced education in mechanical engineering.
Our graduate’s behavior marked by:
- Commitment to continuing education to improve and expand their technical and professional skills through formal and informal study.
- Apply technical knowledge and skills as mechanical engineers to serve the needs of international community with concern for social, economic, and environmental constraints
- Utilize effective communication, team, and project management skills to work productively within their professions and communities.
- Conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner and prove as a responsible leader in the chosen field.