Methodist conducts Faculty Development Programs for the lecturers of all streams. The motto of these programs is to update and upgrade the knowledge of the faculty, so that they can teach their students more effectively.
The faculty development programs are customized for each stream, and the lecturers are provided with special seminars and workshops. The highly experienced people of the respective fields, like entrepreneurs, educationalists, etc. preside the program, and they share their valuable experiences and thoughts with the staff.
It is a nice opportunity for the staff to know more about the pinnacles of their fields, and understand their traits. Later on, this knowledge is passed down to the students, which makes them knowledgeable and motivated as well, and it can be a turning point for successful careers.
Our faculty development programs can influence the staff and students very much, and you can use it for getting grand success in the career.
Conferences / Workshops attended by CSE Faculty
- V. Sailaja, Ms. Afreen Begum Sana and Mr. Sandeep attended National Conference – NCEITCS – 2015,held on 1st and 2nd April 2015 by Vasavi College of Engineering and Technology.
- P. Lavanya attended a International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication and Convergence(ICCC-2014), ELSEIVER,27th – 28th, December 2014, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
- P. Lavanya attended IEEE Sponsored 2014 International Conference on High Performance and Applications (ICHPCA-2014), 22-24 December 2014
- Preeti C.M. and Mrs. T. V. Lakshmi Sukrutha attended a National Level Workshop on “Next Generation Devices and Computing” on 28th and 29th November, 2014.
- Tauqeerullah and Mr. Rajashekhar attended “NBA Accredition Program” held at Indur College during May 2014.
- P. Lavanya, Mrs. V. Sailaja, Mr. T. Praveen Kumar and Mr. Sandeep attended a one day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Teaching Methodologies” at Institute of Public Enterprise
- Poonam Chanakya attended a Two day Workshop on “Image Processing” at Vasavi College of Engineering and Technology.
Workshops attended by EEE Faculty
- Mr. Rajini Kanth P attended a Two Day Workshop on ‘Modelling & Simulation of Electrical Power Systems (MSEPS)’ , held on 19th & 20th of September 2014 at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering & Technology (LICET)
- Mrs. Saketha.V attended one day workshop on MATLAB/SIMULINK conducted by Mathworks August 2014
- Mr. K.Harikrishna attended one day workshop on MATLAB/SIMULINK conducted by Mathworks August 2014
- Mr. K.Kartheek and Mr. B.Madhukar Visited 132 / 33 KV Substaion at S.R. Nagar on 6th sept 2013
- Mrs.V. Saketha and Mr.CH.Srinivas attended a two day workshop at CPTI Hyderabad on protection of transformers
- Mr. G.V.R Murthy , Mr.Mohan Krishna , Mr.B.Lenin and Mr.P.Rajini Kanth visited 132 / 33 KV Substaion at S.R. Nagar on 26th sep-2014 .
- Mr. G Mohankrishna attended one day workshop on INDUSTRY INSTITUTE AND DEFENCE LABS INTERACTION conducted by Osmania university on August 30th 2014.
- Mr Madhukar and Mr Kartheek have attended the Orientation programme for NAAC & NBA Accreditation at Indur Institute of Engg & Tech, Siddipet from 5th May to 87th May 2014.
- Mr. G Mohankrishna attended one day seminar on COMBATING CORREPTION – TECHNOLOGY AS AN ENABLER CONDUCTED BY Osmania university 29th OCT 2014.
- Mr Sridhar Panthangi, A two week AICTE Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Renewable Energy Sources – Integration to Power Systems, organized by Jayamukhi Institute of Technological Sciences, Narsampet from 25th November to 7th December 2013.
- Mr Sridhar Panthangi, A two week AICTE Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Micro Grid & Distributed Generation, organized by Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Warangal from 28th October to 9th November 2013.
- Mr Sridhar Panthangi, A two day workshop on National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL, IIT Madras – 2012), organized by IIT Madras at NIT – Warangal, 31st August 2012 & 1st September 2012.
- Mr Sridhar Panthangi, A two day workshop on Applications of MATLAB in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (AMEEE – 2012), organized by Adam’s Engineering College, August – 18th & 19th 2012.
Workshops Attended By Mechanical Faculty
- Faculty Development Program On “Innovative Teaching Strategies” Organised By The Development Of Business Management, Conducted By Methodist College Of Engineering & Technology, Abids Hyderabad On 21st December 2013
- 2-Week ISTE Workshop On “Engineering Thermodynamics” Under The National Mission On Education Through Ict(Mhrd, Govt. Of India)11th To 21th 2012 Conducted By Iit Bombay. At Remote Center Mjcet, Banjara Hills Rd. No.-3_Hyderabad
- 2-Week ISTE Workshop On “Computational Fluid Dynamics” Under The National Mission On Education Through Ict(Mhrd, Govt. Of India)12th To 22th June, 2012 Conducted By Iit Bombay. At Remote Center Mjcet, Banjara Hills Rd. No.-3_Hyderabad
- Course Work On “Research Methodology”, 06th To 11th June 2011. Organised By Research & Development Cell, Sponsored By JNT University, Kukatpally Hyderabad – 85.
- QIP Workshop Of Short Term Training Programme On “Time Series Modeling & Spectral Analysis-Theory & Application”, July 12-17, 2010 Sponsored By AICTE, New Delhi. Organized By The Department Of Chemical Engineering IIT_Madras
- National Workshop on “Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies For Future Energy Options”, 22nd & 23rd December 2008. Teqip Sponsored Event, Organized By Centre For Environment, Institute Of Science And Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Held At Ugc-Asc Auditorium Jntu Campus-Hyderabad.
- National Workshop On “Recent Innovations In Automobile Engineering (Riae-2009)”, 20-22nd March, 2009 Sponsored By Teqip,Nit_Warangal And Organized By Department Of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute Of Technology, Warangal.
- National Workshop On “Faculty Development Programme”, December 06-18, 2004 Sponsored By Department Of Science & Technology, Of India, New Delhi. Organized By Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- National Workshop Of Short Term “English Language Development Programme” 10 April’06 To 01 June’06, Sponsored By Of Andhra Pradesh. Organized By Hsbc Electronic Data Processing_India.
- Forstefiesta’14, A Two Day National Level Technical Symposium On “Internal Combustion Engine” Organised By Dept. Of Mechanical Engineering, Methodist College Of Engineering & Technology On 25th & 26th February 2014.
- Fakhruddin Hasan Nizami, M.Y. Ali, Manzoor Hussain M. Air-Conditioning System _ “Criteria For A Green Building”. Paper Selected At National Conference On Refrigeration And Air Conditioning – Ncrac-2011, 7 – 9th July 2011. Organized By Iit – Madras, In Association With Indian Society Of Heating, Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Engineers (Ishrae) And American Society Of Heating, Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Engineers (Ashrae).(Paper Was Selected But Could’t Present On Academic Grounds)
- Madhu Maheswara Reddy Attended A One Day Faculty Development Program On “Effective Teaching Methodologies” At Institute Of Public Enterprise.
- V.Prasad, Presented A Paper Titled “Mechanical Evaluation With Fe Analysis Of Sandwich Panels For Wind Turbine Blade” In Wemep-2012(Indo Danish Int Conf) At Bits-Pilani Hyd Campus On 22 & 23 Nov’12.
- Madhu Maheswara Reddy, Attended 2 Week Iste Workshop On Engineering Mechanics Under The National Mission On Education Through Ict Conducted By Iit Bombay In December 2013.
- Madhu Maheswara Reddy, Attended Ieee – International Conference On Advances In Engineering And Technology-(Icaet 2014) And Published A Technical Paper Titled “Design, Simulation And Analysis Of Automatic Multifastener Device” Isbn No.:978-1-4799-4949-6@2014 Ieee.
- Ramana Reddy, Participated In A Two Week Iste Workshop On “Engineering Thermodynamics” Conducted By Iit Bombay (Mhrd) From 11thTo 21stDecember 2012.
- Ramana Reddy Organized A Two Weeks Faculty Development Program On “Characterization Of Materials And Processing Of High Strength Materials”, Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Hyderabad From 25thJune To 6thjuly 2013.(Co-Coordinator)
- Ramana Reddy Participated In One Week Short Term Training Program (Sttp) On “Mechatronics” Organized By The Institution Of Engineers(India), Ap State Centre, Hyderabad From 16th-20th June 2008.
- Ramana Reddy Organizing Secretary For International Conference On Materials Processing And Characterization Icmpc 2014, Griet, Hyd.
- Ramana Reddy Convener For International Conference On Materials Processing And Characterization Icmpc 2013, Griet, Hyd.
- Ramana Reddy Convener For International Conference On Materials Processing And Characterization Icmpc 2012, Griet, Hyd.
- Ramana Reddy Associate Editor For International Journal Of Advanced Materials Manufacturing& Characterization (Ijammc) From 2012, Issn: 2347-1891.
- Ramana Reddy Worked As Guest Faculty In Me (Cad/Cam) For Subjects Design For Manufacture And Automation
- Ramana Reddy Participated In One Day Workshop On “Enforcement Of Intellectual Property Rights In Indian Scenario”, Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Griet, Hyderabad On 25thFebruary 2012.
- Ramana Reddy Participated A Two Day International Workshop On “Composites Design & Analysis Using Fem” Conducted By Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Madanapalle Institute Of Technology & Science, Madanapalle, India On 21stAnd 22nddecember 2012.
- Ramana Reddy Participated In A Three Day Faculty Development Program On “Welding Processes And Practices For Skill Improvement In Fabrication”, Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Griet, Hyderabad From 21stTo 23rdFebruary 2013.
- Ramana Reddy Participated In A Three Day Faculty Development Program On “Advanced Machining Techniques”, Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Griet, Hyderabad From 16thTo 18thjanuary 2013.
- Ramana Reddy One Day Faculty Development Program On “Innovative Teaching Strategies” Organized By Department Of Business Management, Methodist College Of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad On 21stDec 2013.
- Ramana Reddy Organized A Two Day National Level Technical Symposium Forstefiesta 2014 In Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Methodist College Of Engineering & Technology, And Hyderabad On 25th-26thFebruary 2014 (Co-Coordinator).
- Ramana Reddy Three Day Workshop On “Naac & Nba Accreditation Process” Organized By Indur Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Siddipet, – Medak From 5th-7thMay 2015.
- Ramana Reddy One Day Workshop On “Industry-Institute And Defence Labs Interaction In Collaboration With Programme Ad, Rci & Drdo” Organized By Department Of Mechanical Engineering, University College Of Engineering (Autonomous), Osmania University, Hyderabad On 30thAugust 2014.
- Ramana Reddy Delivered Lecture In Refresher Course On “Engineering Mechanics”.
- Ramana Reddy Organized One Day Industrial Visit To M/S Nagasai Industries, Idpl, Hyderabad, Choice Preci- Tech Pvt. Ltd., Medchal, As A Part Of Refresher Course ( I B.E Mcet Students) On 2ndseptember 2014.
- Srinivasa Raghavan, Published A Paper Titled “Effect Of Induced Turbulence In A C.I. Engine By Varying Compression Ratio And Injection Timing On The Performance Of The Engine”, International Journal Of Engineering Research And Technology(Ijert), Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2014, Issn: 2278-0181, Impact Factor : 1.76.
Workshops / Seminars Attended by MBA Faculty
K.V. Pavan Kumar
- Participated in one day seminar organized by University of Hyderabad on “Perspectives of Banking Sector in India” on August 3, 2005.
- Participated in Staff Development Program on “Marketing Management Instruction: Usage of Effective Pedagogical Methods”, organised by Institute of Public Enterprise, IPE Campus, Hyderabad, sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi, from 12th March to 24th March, 2007.
- Participated in one day workshop on Corporate Social Responsibility, jointly organised by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore & Pragati Mahavidyalaya PG College, Hyderabad on 10th July, 2009.