Engineering College Fees in Hyderabad
Below mentioned are the details of our fee structure for all B.E, MBA and M.E courses we provide.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria for B.E/M.E and MBA
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare.
Students not Eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW.
- SC/ST students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakh and BC, EBC and Disabled students whose parental income is more than Rs. One Lakh.
- All students pursuing the part time curses and online courses.
- Students admitted under sponsored seas and Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and Disabled Welfare studying the courses offered by Open Universities and Distant Mode.
Stipends for M.E Courses:
No stipend/Scholarship will be paid by the college. However if the Govt. of India/AICTE sanctions and stipend/scholarship, the same will be paid to the respective eligible GATE qualified candidates. When AICTE/Govt. of India sanctioned scholarships are less than the no. of Non-Sponsored GATE qualified candidates, the scholarship will be distributed based on the merit in GATE.
Sponsored Candidates will not be eligible to receive any stipend/scholarship, even if they are admitted on the GATE score.
|B.E Fee Structure||For New Students (As Per GO - BE - 04-07-2016)|
|Convenor Category||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Management Quota (30% of seats including National Integration Quota)||Rs. 60,000/-|
|General Category (GATE/non-GATE)||Rs. 57,000/-|
|Convenor Category||Rs. 27,000/-|