Methodist College of Engineering & Technology organized “Train the Trainer – CISCO Programme” on 22-02-2017 at 11.00 A.M. in association with TASK and CISCO Networking Academy for the 30 members Faculty of 25 Engineering Colleges in Telangana State.
1) Chief Guest Dr. V.K. Swamy, Director, Skill Development – TASK Govt. of Telangana
2) Dr. A. Vinaya Babu, Director & Professor of CSE Dept. Methodist
3) Dr. S. Venkateshwar, Director, Methodist
4) Mr. Subojith Jagadev, Trainer, CISCO Academy.
Programme Coordinators: Prof. Lavanya, HoD, & T. Praveen Kumar
- Hearty Congratulations to 2016 batch students, who got selected to BHEA Company on 19th Dec 2015.
- Hearty Congratulations to Cash Prize winners of Poster Presentation held on 9th Nov 2015 ( I Prize:Md Sohail Khan..Evolution of Microprocessors, II Prize: K Ganesh.. Evolution of Microprocessors. III Prize ( Shared) Dheeraj and Chandrasekhar.. Nano Physics)
- Oracle Certification Courses ( Java SE7) for Methodians will commences in the month of Jan 2016. For registrations contact the HOD, latest by 16th Nov 2015.
- K.Jagdish of Civil 2nd Year has represented Telangana state in Langadi National Championships held in New Delhi, Oct 2015 …. P.Abhinay kumar of CSE 2nd Year won Silver Medal in the O.U Inter College Championship held at Lalbahadur Stadium on 29th & 30th Oct 2015, he is a state juniotr National Boxer — Hearty congratulations by Management, Principal & Staff
- “Hearty Congratulations to Final Year Students Who have received Offer Letters of Amazon and Genpact-Management, Principal and Staff”
- Planning to celebrate teacher’s day in a grand way at Methodist.
- Students of Methodist have initiated “Kalam’s Student Force” to bring changes in the society. Under the steward ship of the principal on 15th Aug 2015.
- Students of Methodist are undergoing Training in Soft Skills, Aptitude and Technical under CRT.
- Made mandatory for All I year BE Students to read the Hindu News Paper and to converse in English.
- Planning to organize an international conference/national Project Expo.