- ECE Notice Board
- CSE Notice Board
- H&S Notice Board
- MBA Notice Board
- CIVIL Notice Board
- EEE Notice Board
- Mechanical Notice Board
ECE Syllabus II ,III,IV Sem , III Year
“Value Labs” is going to conduct a drive for 2015 Pass out ECE students at Methodist College of Engineering and Technology on 3rd September 2015.
CSE Syllabus II ,III,IV Sem , III Year
Aavriti, Indian Institute of Technology – Bombay (Aavriti, IIT Bombay)
in association with
Technophilia Systems & Robotics & Computer Application Institute of USA (RCAi-USA) Presents
Technophilia Systems proudly inviting the students for Summer International Internship & Training 2015 in association with Aavriti, IIT Bombay and RCAi-USA.
Rs. 3500/- off on the all the ONSITE courses and Rs. 4000/- off on the all the ONLINE courses Offer valid till 22nd April 2015 midnight.
|Robotics||Software/ Programming||Embedded Systems|
|1) Robotics with Machine Vision||6) Android Application Development||11) Embedded Systems Design on ARM Cortex M3|
|2) Hexapod Robot||7) Cloud Computing||12) Raspberry Pi with Linux programming|
|3) Biped Robot||8) Hadoop & Big Data||13) CAN Protocol on ARM Cortex M3|
|4) Robotic Arm||9) PHP & MySQL||14) Automation using LabView|
|5) Robotics with Embedded Systems||10) Matlab & Simulink||15) PCB Design & Circuit Simulation|
ONLINE INTERNSHIP & TRAINING
Save your money in food, accommodation and travel by applying for ONLINE Internship & Training.
- ONLINE Courses: Visit the Website
- ONLINE Schedule: Visit the Website
Each student attending any of the courses offered under the INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP would get four certification:
- National level Certification for doing an Internship with Technophilia Systems Private Limited.
- International Certificate of Excellence for the curriculum, certified by the Robotics and Computer Applications Institute of USA.
- National Level Certificate of doing internship & training from Aavriti, IIT Bombay.
- pen Badges by Mozilla foundation.
Mozilla Open Badges are those certificates which you can link with your Linkedin profile, Facebook profile, Twitter, etc. These certificate stay along with you for lifetime.
- Technophilia’s International Internship is recognized & appreciated for top notch quality education by International Universities & Multi-National Companies.
- Training based on internationally acclaimed curriculum.
- Course contents designed & developed by experts from international organizations & Multi-National Companies.
- Industry oriented training which helps the participants in attaining dream jobs across the globe.
- More than 54 projects to be taught in International Internship (Perfect guidance for making final year project).
- Opportunity of working on live industrial projects with the R&D Team of Technophilia Systems.
- Opportunity of winning a free funded trip to Robogames, USA from Technophilia Systems.
- Accommodation assistance is provided to all the participants of International Internship.
- Each student doing any course under International Internship of Technophilia Systems is provided with 4 certifications.
PRATIRA 2015 PRATIRA 2015 organised by: Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaImportant dates:
Event dates: 6th May 2015
Last Dates for Registration: 1st May 2015
Event Details:Inter college Project competition for engineering students, the follwing department can participate ECE,TCE,IT.
Website : http://www.sambhramit
IBeTo 2015 IBeTo 2015 organised by: Model Engineering College, Kochi, KeralaCollege
Fest Caption: Innovations for a Better Tomorrow
Important dates:Event dates: 30th April 2015
Last Dates for Registration: 30-04-2015
Event Details:IBeTo or “Innovations for a Better Tomorrow” is the national level pursuit, hosted by Excel, the national annual techno managerial fest conducted by Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi, for extraordinary innovative minds…
UNESCO International Essay Competition 2015
Applicable For : Upto 25 years of age
Application Mode : by Post, Online, through Institute
Purpose & Awards: Cash Prize , Certificate and gift
Region : All India, Website : http://www.goipeace-essaycontest.
Qualification B.Tech / B.E / MCA / MSC / BSC / BCA / BCS / Diploma /B.COM
Experience 2015 Freshers
Job Location Across India
Job Role Freshers
2015 Graduates: B.Tech / B.E / MCA / MSC / BSC / BCA / BCS / Diploma /B.COM
- B.Tech / B.E / MCA: Computers / E&C / E&E / Electronics/ E&TC / IT/ E&I.
- BCA / BSC / BCS: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer Application
- MSC: Statistics, Economics
- Diploma: IT / ECE / Computers / Electronics / E&C / E&E / E&TC
- B.COM–IT(Full Time only from recognized universities) are eligible. Any other than the above listed qualifications are not eligible for this Event.
Candidates should have minimum 55% throughout their education: Xth, XIIth, and Graduation & Post-Graduation.
Backlog: There should be No current backlogs
Education Break: A maximum of 1 year break is allowed
Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai–Syntel reserves the right of allocation
Job Requirements: Good written and verbal English skills. Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
How To Apply: Apply Online
Entrance Test – Embedded Systems
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarships
Sahu Jain family is an important industrial family of India. They own the Times of India Group and its parent company, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., the most widespread selling English newspaper in the world. And the Sahu Jain Trust is offering need-cum-merit based educational scholarships for studies in India.
Undergraduate and postgraduates pursuing technical subjects like Engineering, Infotech, Medical, MBA etc. can apply.
Rs. 150/- to Rs. 1,000/- per month.
Last date to apply : July 30, 2015.
Software Engineering Internship – Autodesk
If you like to design things, program and refine software algorithms, then this is for you!
Autodesk is looking for bright students with good Computer Science foundation and who are excited to join hands with experienced software engineers at Autodesk India’s Pune office.
* Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and analysis
* Good understanding of Data Structures
* Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc) as applied to Software Product Development.
* Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Maths
* Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance usability.