CSE & ITCSE & IT
- Workshop on Robotics(Technofilia) at GRIET from Oct 4th to 6th 2010 – Brochure
- Workshop on E-Swecha at SVIT from Sep 26th to 27th 2010 – Brochure
- Workshop on Graphical Interface at IIIT from Sep 24th to 27th 2010 – Brochure
- Sun Tech Days-2010 HICC Madhapur,Mar 24th and 25th 2010. Brochure
- Workshop on Cloud Computing at MJCET from Mar 19th to 20th 2010 Brochure
- Workshop on Advanced Embedded Systems at MGIT from Dec 2nd to 5th 2009 Brochure
- Workshop on Advanced Embedded Systems at MVSR College of Engineering from Nov 30th to Dec 3rd 2009 Brochure
EEE DepartmentTS TRANSCO 132/33 KV substation industrial visit at ERRAGADDA on September 6TH 2014. By EEE 4th and 3rd year students (60 students) along with four faculty members.
This visit helped students in practical visualization of all the equipment present in the sub-station like feeders, lightning arresters, circuit breakers, potential transformers, current transformers, power transformers, relays and have seen actual. Working of the substation i.e., how power is received to the substation and how power distributed to different areas.
- Conducted seminar on POWERSYSTEM TESTING by K.Devendar Rao, CPRI- HYD on September 20TH 2014.
- CENTRAL POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CPRI) visit at UPPAL on September 26TH 2014.
By EEE 4th and 3rd year students.
From this visit students gained the knowledge on testing of insulators and transformers under different weather conditions like lightning, corona, pollution with ultra-high voltages developed from impulse generator through charging and discharging of capacitors .This knowledge help the students to develop very high voltage equipment which can withstand in abnormal weather conditions