The ultimate goal of the College is to educate and graduate fully integrated individuals who possess the technical and social competence and confidence to succeed in professional practice and advanced education, to be lifelong learners, and to exercise responsible citizenship.
- To be one among the most distinguished colleges of Engineering with outstanding undergraduate teaching programs and excellent research facility.
- To promote the spirit of holistic knowledge, leadership qualities, responsibility, and integrity in order to cultivate student excellence every single day.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which the students can develop their professional skills.
- Skill in integrating and applying professional knowledge to define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions.
- Effective written, oral and graphic communication skills.
- Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal endeavors will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society.
- A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.